WTB: Clem 45cm or Appa 46cm (frame or complete)

Ash [who works to bike]

Oct 2, 2017, 2:28:32 PM10/2/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Want to try and get my wife into biking.  She's 5'2", so I'm thinking a bike with 26" wheels would be ideal.

Lee Legrand

Oct 2, 2017, 2:33:03 PM10/2/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
It is the smallest largest size I would put her on, meaning, there are smaller wheels sizes but they feel the road more than a 26" wheel and they are standard.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Ash [who works to bike] <ash...@gmail.com> wrote:
Want to try and get my wife into biking.  She's 5'2", so I'm thinking a bike with 26" wheels would be ideal.

Christopher Wiggins

Oct 6, 2017, 11:32:35 AM10/6/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've still got one 46cm Appa (complete).  $2200 shipped in the lower 48.

Chris Wiggins
Owner
A1 Cyclery