Analog Cycles Moving Sale: Updated inventory list available, new items, sold items + a Barter offer

James / Analog Cycles

Mar 17, 2018, 2:15:56 PM3/17/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey Gang,  the Analog Cycles moving sale is going bonkers.  Hundreds of emails have been sent to me over the past week.  Thank you!  We're trying to get to them all, but some get lost in the flood.  If you don't hear back from us, apologies, some of these email threads are 70 messages long.  Shoot us another email or call.  We can help with sizing, build outs all that good stuff.  If you could do us a favor when emailing us: do it directly, not thru this list.  analogcycles at gmail dot com.

We've sold a bunch of frames, but still have some Riv frames left, a number of Crust Romanceur (size small) frames, a bunch of Evasion frames...  wheels, rims, tires, and more.  Email us to get the current list of items.

All that said, if you are interested in snagging some of this stuff AND have things to barter, we can hash that out.  We're looking for a few items for our upcoming move to off the grid bike shop life, and maybe you have something we could use!  We're currently in Frederick MD, but we'll be in VT starting May 1, so large items are probably best handled with in person trades, but smaller stuff could be mailed.

Here's a list o' stuff we're after, and maybe if you have said item that you no longer use, we can set you up with a good deal on parts or a frame, or labor on a wheelset or probuild, etc.

Quick note: We are NOT after worn out stuff, tools that are broken, things that need extensive repair.  It has to be in good shape for us to consider a barter/trade.

  • Good splitting axe
  • Honda 2000i generator
  • Food grade rain barrels
  • Good rechargeable circular saw
  • Snow blower
  • Top loading wood stove, ala a Tempwood, airtight, mid sized.
  • Portable solar power system, 200-400w range, less than 10 years old.
  • 24" x 24" or smaller wood framed windows (at least 3)
  • D handle wood shaft spade tipped shovels (2)
  • Pick Axe
  • Pitch Fork
  • Seeds (heirloom veg, edible stuff, that sort of thing)
  • Frameless windows, single pane, for cold frames, wood
  • Canning rig
  • 5 gallon stainless pot
  • Small (dorm size or so) Propane fridge
  • Small RV sized Propane stove
Thanks again!

James and Candice.