WTB: Silver Paul Funky Monkey Cable Stop

Andrew Letton

Jun 22, 2017, 1:01:13 AM6/22/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Well, I missed the one that Michael listed recently on iBOB, so I thought I'd put it out there...

Anyone have a Silver Paul Funky Monkey Cable Stop (front) that they'd like to move on?
I'd prefer the 7/8" one (to clamp to quill stem), but I would consider the 1" size as well.
thanks!
Andrew

Allingham II, Thomas J. (Retired Partner)

Jun 23, 2017, 8:31:19 AM6/23/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I think I have one.  I can check this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone

The sender of this email is a retired partner of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP ("Skadden") and is not performing legal service on behalf of Skadden. Use by a retired partner of the skadden.com or probonolaw.com domain names is in his/her personal capacity and not on behalf of Skadden or its affiliates.

Andrew Letton

Jun 23, 2017, 10:11:03 AM6/23/17
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!