FS Nitto, Schwalbe, Dura Ace, KMC, WTB, Paul, King Cage

Bruce Smitham

Dec 13, 2017, 11:17:25 AM12/13/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale are some components that I was going to use to build up a project but never got around to it. Prices don't include shipping in the CONUS but I'll do my best to keep them low with my expert packing.

Nitto Albatross handlebars (steel) in great shape with small amount of bar tape residue $45
Schwalbe G-One pair(2) tires in good condition. 700 x 38mm tubeless ready in good condition. Some tread wear in center (little more on the rear) $40
Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters (New in package) $75
KMC X10.93 10 speed chain (New in package) $15
WTB saddle (New) $35
Paul Thumbies silver 22.2mm (New in package) $45
Jagwire road brake cables (front & rear) for Campagnolo (New in package) $5 for both
Shimano Mountain brake levers R550 sliver in great condition with some shelacking on underside $5
Ritchey Snap On rim tap (for 2 wheels) 700 c 17mm (New in package) $3
King Cage Top Cap Cage Mount (New) $6

Thanks,

Bruce in San Diego
Bike items.JPG

Bruce Smitham

Dec 13, 2017, 1:52:29 PM12/13/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Update on SOLD items:

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:17:25 AM UTC-8, Bruce Smitham wrote:
For sale are some components that I was going to use to build up a project but never got around to it. Prices don't include shipping in the CONUS but I'll do my best to keep them low with my expert packing.

SOLD Nitto Albatross handlebars (steel) in great shape with small amount of bar tape residue $45
Schwalbe G-One pair(2) tires in good condition. 700 x 38mm tubeless ready in good condition. Some tread wear in center (little more on the rear) $40
SOLD Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters (New in package) $75
SOLD KMC X10.93 10 speed chain (New in package) $15
WTB saddle (New) $35
SOLD Paul Thumbies silver 22.2mm (New in package) $45
Jagwire road brake cables (front & rear) for Campagnolo (New in package) $5 for both
SOLD Shimano Mountain brake levers R550 sliver in great condition with some shelacking on underside $5
Ritchey Snap On rim tap (for 2 wheels) 700 c 17mm (New in package) $3
King Cage Top Cap Cage Mount (New) $6

Bruce Smitham

Dec 13, 2017, 3:36:29 PM12/13/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Another SOLD update and still available

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 10:52:29 AM UTC-8, Bruce Smitham wrote:
Update on SOLD items:

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 8:17:25 AM UTC-8, Bruce Smitham wrote:
For sale are some components that I was going to use to build up a project but never got around to it. Prices don't include shipping in the CONUS but I'll do my best to keep them low with my expert packing.

SOLD Nitto Albatross handlebars (steel) in great shape with small amount of bar tape residue $45
SOLD Schwalbe G-One pair(2) tires in good condition. 700 x 38mm tubeless ready in good condition. Some tread wear in center (little more on the rear) $40
SOLD Shimano Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters (New in package) $75
SOLD KMC X10.93 10 speed chain (New in package) $15
SOLD WTB saddle (New) $35
SOLD Paul Thumbies silver 22.2mm (New in package) $45
Jagwire road brake cables (front & rear) for Campagnolo (New in package) $5 for both
SOLD Shimano Mountain brake levers R550 sliver in great condition with some shelacking on underside $5
Ritchey Snap On rim tap (for 2 wheels) 700 c 17mm (New in package) $3
King Cage Top Cap Cage Mount (New) $6

Bruce Smitham

Dec 14, 2017, 11:34:43 AM12/14/17
to RBW Owners Bunch