WTB: tall stem for 25.4 bar

Belopsky

Jun 20, 2016, 10:29:41 AM6/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Don't care about the condition. Just need something to hike up the bars on my cheap Specialized Rock Hopper.

Price? Cheap.

Bill Lindsay

Jun 20, 2016, 11:08:17 AM6/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Your potential seller will likely need to know the steerer type and diameter you require

Belopsky

Jun 20, 2016, 11:10:57 AM6/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
1" threaded 25.4 clamp or a 26.0 w shim..

Dan McNamara

Jun 20, 2016, 3:41:53 PM6/20/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I may have a dirt drop style stem in the parts bin if that interests you.

Dan