FS: 64cm Sam Hillborne frame - $775

Mike Shaljian

Jul 28, 2015, 1:07:35 AM7/28/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
I listed my complete Sam Hillborne recently and it didn't sell as a whole bike, and I've still got the frame/fork/headset for sale. It's a 2012 64cm Waterford-made Sam Hillborne frame and it is in 8.5/10 cosmetic condition. Some surface paint scratches but no rust or other damage. It has a Cane Creek 110 headset that was installed last year. Pictures can be seen here (http://imgur.com/a/hedAr) (I will add pictures of the stripped down frame tomorrow). Asking for $775 plus shipping.

I will ship the frame via Fedex using shipbikes.com. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Mike Shaljian

Jul 29, 2015, 12:44:59 AM7/29/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
No takers yet, so I'm lowering the price to $700, plus shipping.

Pictures have been updated to show the paint blemishes, of which there are many (the bike was ridden a lot!). The most prominent chips occur where the derailleur was clamped on, on the left seat stay near the brake boss, and one on the fork. I will try to add a few pictures in the morning with better light.

Mike Shaljian

Jul 30, 2015, 3:09:20 PM7/30/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Frame is sold.