your poor, tired, hungry...WTB parts variety

drew

Apr 28, 2016, 2:58:49 PM4/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
ok. a niceish bike is getting demoted to loaner/grocery machine, and many of it's niceish parts are moving over to new-to-me Atlantis frame (happy to be adding to the lineage of a frame that has resided with a few owners on the group.)

the formerly niceish bike now needs some BUDGET FRIENDLY parts. like...

-thumb shifters
-saddle- doesnt need to be leather, but also not horrifying to look at.
-pedals-grippy, platformy, silvery preferred
-front rack- something like the soma alloy, vtg blackburn or vo constructeur. no midforks eyelets on this bike.
-crank- triple or double with a granny. square taper. 170 or 175 arms.

WETH

Apr 29, 2016, 4:27:36 PM4/29/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Drew,
Some crazy member of this group sold you his Atlantis?!  I'm sure he's regretting selling it! :)
In seriousness, I am glad the frame arrived, and I hope it brings you many miles and years of fun and adventure!  Please share photos of the build and adventures.
Safe cycling,
Erl

Bill Lindsay

Apr 29, 2016, 4:35:39 PM4/29/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Drew

I have a crankset for you.

Bill

drew

Apr 29, 2016, 4:51:51 PM4/29/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks everyone,
i got myself all set up.

Erl, there are so many things im supposed to be doing today other than staring at that frame in the stand. it'll be loved.