FS: CLEMENTINE complete 52 cm $1100

Ado Lucas

Sep 19, 2016, 11:41:10 AM9/19/16
to RBW Owners Bunch

Selling my Clementine, bought this for my wife but she’s having problems with her knee and cannot ride.

This is the first complete batch and have been in the garage mostly.

Bike is almost new, been ridden less than 50 miles. Little scratches on the seatpost.

Will sell for $1100 with Mike’s Nitto rack

Upgrade with Silver shifter with Paul thumbies.

Walt basket, handler bar grips and bottle cage no included.

Preferably local pick-up.

Would like to keep it but I have a Rodeo and Homer already.

Ado Lucas

San Jose, CA

Chad

Sep 21, 2016, 9:30:18 PM9/21/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pics are not showing for me. Sounds like a great deal!

Ado Lucas

Sep 22, 2016, 11:09:48 AM9/22/16
to RBW Owners Bunch