FS: New pair Challenge Parigi-Roubaix 700x27 clinchers (29-30mm actual)

Anton Tutter

Apr 9, 2014, 3:44:08 PM4/9/14
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I've got a pair of new, never mounted, Challenge Parigis that I've been holding onto as a spare set to have on hand.  These are the clincher version, gumwall, and measure a plump 29-30mm on Super Champion rims.

I have another set of these on one of my bikes and I love them, hence the backup set!  Extremely smooth and supple ride. But I need to divest of my spare collections of bikey stuff to help fund a new project, so the spare set needs to go.

$90 shipped CONUS.

Contact off-list if interested.

Anton

Anton Tutter