FS: 58 cm Hunqapillar fork for 26" wheels

Conway Bennett

Dec 12, 2017, 10:44:38 AM12/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
House cleaning, bike purchase and relationship maintenance requires me to sell this fork. It was from a grey bean Hunqapillar and I had comrade cycles in Chicago drop the canti posts to briefly run really fat 26" wheels on a '93 XO-2. I never repainted the area where the work was done but it never saw any weather. $290, shipped!

Fair winds,

Captain Conway
Chicago

iamkeith

Dec 12, 2017, 8:28:43 PM12/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Seems like there was somebody else recently, on this list or the ibob list, looking for a fork with more clearance and enough steerer tube for a 59cm XO-2.  Tony, perhaps?  Maybe somebody else will remember, or I can find the thread.

iamkeith

Dec 12, 2017, 8:30:50 PM12/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Message has been deleted

Conway Bennett

Dec 13, 2017, 11:35:59 AM12/13/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I want to put it out there that I have an all black 32h cliffhanger wheel built by velocity for me that I can include for $75 more. Motivated seller here!

Tony DeFilippo

Dec 14, 2017, 6:18:08 PM12/14/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks Keith I have been keeping my eye out for something like this!

Conway I'll hit you up off list.

Thanks,
Tony