2000 All Rounder 63 cm. 32.2 lbs

IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG

John G.

nelasīta,
2017. gada 21. jūn. 18:10:0821.06.17
uz RBW Owners Bunch
Steve, is that my old Hunq? I love how you built it up!!!

My 61cm Atlantis is 33.1 lbs with bags and lights and racks.

Davey Two Shoes

nelasīta,
2017. gada 23. jūn. 16:25:0823.06.17
uz RBW Owners Bunch
my clem is somewhere between 34 and 36 gabajillion pounds of sin

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 8:29:11 PM UTC-4, Steven Sweedler wrote:

Patrick Moore

nelasīta,
2017. gada 23. jūn. 19:58:0223.06.17
uz rbw-owners-bunch

30% Supply and Demand discount, listmembers only, on all resume, LinkedIn, and writing services, until Demand equals Supply! And there's more! 10% kickback for any referral resulting in fully paid, list-price contract. And still more!  I am offering services in trade for a road bike, or frame and parts, that are period compatible with my AM hub, circa 1937 to 1961. See my website for what I do and what I charge; email for details.

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten

Jay in Tel Aviv

nelasīta,
2017. gada 24. jūn. 11:56:2424.06.17
uz RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for the song. I'm having trouble figuring out the connection to this thread, but who cares!

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 2:58:02 AM UTC+3, Patrick Moore wrote:
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Davey Two Shoes <dgold...@gmail.com> wrote:
my clem is somewhere between 34 and 36 gabajillion pounds of sin

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 8:29:11 PM UTC-4, Steven Sweedler wrote:
2000 All Rounder 63 cm.  32.2 lbs

Patrick Moore

nelasīta,
2017. gada 24. jūn. 12:59:2224.06.17
uz rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Another person quipped that his Rivendell weighed a jillion bazillion lbs, and I just wanted to put the thought to music.

There are hidden connections everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone

Ash A

nelasīta,
2017. gada 26. jūn. 09:17:2326.06.17
uz RBW Owners Bunch

This Joe weights 34lbs

35 even maybe once lights are installed.
IMG_2409.jpg
IMG_2405.jpg
Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram