WTB: Ocean Air Cycles Docena Bag (Mk I)

sameness

Jan 5, 2018, 4:28:18 PM1/5/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
[cross post from iBOB]

Looking for an Ocean Air Cycles Docena bag in the original production (Mk I) configuration:

I will consider any condition, and in fact, the beat-er, the better-er, as I'm not actually sure this bag will work with my setup (hence why I am hesitant to pony up for an as-new model).

Color preferences are harlequin or camo, but I'll consider anything so long as it is sound and intact.

I have so much good stuff to trade it's borderline disgusting, so feel free to give me a wish list if you feel like working outside the wallet-based economy.

That being said, if cash is want you want, please let me know how much would make you happy, including shipping to ZIP 90064.

Thank you!

Jeff Hagedorn
Los Angeles, CA USA

S. Greco

Jan 8, 2018, 2:49:37 PM1/8/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have one that I've been just about to post for sale for some weeks. Just haven't gotten around to taking photos of it.
It is a Mk I. It is grey with the blue piping. I'll snap some photos tonight and send them over.

It's very lightly used. I'd love to get like $220 shipped. If I'm way off the mark let me know.

It truly is a superbly designed bag.