FS - Minimotos, Albatross, Silver shifters, C17 Cambium, BG rack

RobbeR49

Jun 23, 2016, 10:51:45 PM6/23/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I've got a few things for sale, everything is pretty lightly used, probably no more than 500 miles on anything, if that.

Paul Mini Motos, silver (unpolished), full bike's worth $135

Cambium C17 Natural - taken on two short test rides, just didn't work for me. Tiny chain grease smudge on it $110

Nitto Albatross bar, Cro-Mo, 55cm $40

Silver Shifters, Bar-end $65

Tektro CR720 silver, full bikes worth $30

MKS touring pedals $20

Bruce Gordon rear touring rack, blue powdercoat $130

Prices all include shipping CONUS.
Contact off-list, Paypal personal please unless you're local to Columbus, Ohio.

Here's some pics of some of the stuff, send me a message if you want more or any particular item
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B15qyyxPA70xVC1ZdDZoeS1xV28&usp=sharing

-Nick Roberts

RobbeR49

Jun 24, 2016, 11:29:45 AM6/24/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Update:

SOLD Paul Mini Motos, silver (unpolished), full bike's worth $135

Cambium C17 Natural - taken on two short test rides, just didn't work for me. Tiny chain grease smudge on it $110

Nitto Albatross bar, Cro-Mo, 55cm $40

PENDING Silver Shifters, Bar-end $65

SOLD Tektro CR720 silver, full bikes worth $30

RobbeR49

Jun 28, 2016, 11:48:00 AM6/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here is what's left, make me an offer!