FS: Tektro R559 Silver Recessed (New in Box); Ergon GP5 Handlebar Grips

RDS

Jun 28, 2016, 8:54:39 PM6/28/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale is:

Tektro R559 Silver Recessed Brakes;  New in box.  Make offer.  Ships from GA.

Ergon GP5 Grips.  I think I used them for 2 rides on paved paths.  Make offer.  Ships from GA.

Ship to continental USA only.  Paypal.  Probably ship via USPS.

I still have a 52 Grey Clem for sale that I've had listed on here earlier in the year.  Cosmetic dent in the top tube from handlebars during shipping.  Only ridden less than 10 miles.  Paint chips at brazeons for rear rack.  Have changed out bars, stem, tires.  Will listen to offers.  Ships from GA.  Current bars are VO tourist I think.  I have the original grips (not installed yet)

e3.JPG
5591.JPG

RDS

Jul 12, 2016, 12:36:39 PM7/12/16