Atlantis with Antlers

已查看 153 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Steven Sweedler

未读,
2018年1月9日 19:41:202018/1/9
收件人 rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
This Atlantis on ebay has a handlebar accessory referred to as an antler, anyone ever seen or ridden a bike with one, Thanks, Steve

--
Steven Sweedler
Plymouth, New Hampshire

Kellie

未读,
2018年1月9日 21:31:362018/1/9
收件人 RBW Owners Bunch
I think those are aero bars, installed in a bizarre way.

Christopher Murray

未读,
2018年1月9日 22:54:492018/1/9
收件人 RBW Owners Bunch
Agreed. And awesome. You used to see people do that with bar ends back in the day but this is next level.

Chris

Kellie Stapleton

未读,
2018年1月9日 22:55:182018/1/9
收件人 rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 7:54 PM, Christopher Murray <chrispm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Agreed. And awesome. You used to see people do that with bar ends back in the day but this is next level.
>
> Chris
>
> --

Jack Barnes

未读,
2018年1月10日 00:12:482018/1/10
收件人 RBW Owners Bunch
I love how the seller is not willing to include the antlers or bar bag. Also apparently out of luck if you wanted that comfort saddle, going to have to settle for a Brooks.

Panniers and racks included though!
回复全部
回复作者
转发