WTB Large Acorn Rando Bag.

Michael Hechmer

Aug 16, 2016, 6:57:08 PM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have one of these, love it and hoped to buy a second one, but just got an email announcing that they were discontinued.  They have been replaced with a "medium" which isn't much bigger than the original small.

I really like the bags but his marketing  and design changes are downright annoying.  One of my favorite things about his original rando bag were the brass turnbuckles, which are much nicer than the Bertoud elastic straps.  He replaced them with snaps, which I find almost impossible to close.  On the Large he replaced the single elastic center closure for the main compartment with two side closures, which my big, arthritic hands liked much better.  Now he has gone back to the center close design.

So if you have a large rando bag you would be happy to part with let me know.

Michael

Abcyclehank

Aug 16, 2016, 11:27:48 PM8/16/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Michael,
Contact me off list. I may have what you are looking for.

Sincerely,
Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan

Paul S

Aug 17, 2016, 2:10:50 PM8/17/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Michael,

I have one of the tall ranger tan rando bags. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Paul
Pasadena, CA

Abcyclehank

Aug 17, 2016, 2:43:12 PM8/17/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have an entire set of new acorn bags I purchased 2nd hand.
Medium Green
Large seat bag
Panniers
Front bar bag.

Ryan Hankinson
West Michigan

brianweee

Aug 17, 2016, 4:20:04 PM8/17/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Acorn makes panniers??

René Sterental

Aug 17, 2016, 4:41:41 PM8/17/16
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
They don't...

Cody Bartz

Dec 8, 2018, 3:51:20 PM12/8/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Paul did you ever end up selling your Acorn Rando Bag?

- Cody Bartz