ISO: Silver bar-end right-hand shifter pod

franklyn

Mar 18, 2018, 11:45:44 PM3/18/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi, Everyone,

I broke a silver bar-end shifter pod. It was bent from the bike falling on the right side a while ago, and in an attempt to straighten it, I actually broke it. I have 3 left hand bar-end pods in my stash but no right hand. Ideally, if someone is looking for a left-handed one and have a right handed one, then we can trade! But, if you have a spare right-handed one and willing to part, that's great, too. If you would like to sell your pair, please let me know also. Note: shimano ones won't work, as it has a small notch that prevents the silver shifter's washer to mount properly.

Thanks,
Franklyn
Berkeley, CA

Joe Bernard

Mar 19, 2018, 5:51:47 PM3/19/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
Franklyn, check Mat Grewe's "cockpit items for sale" post. He has pods.

Ron Mc

Mar 19, 2018, 7:50:31 PM3/19/18
to RBW Owners Bunch
yes, those two should get together