ISO: 26/36/46 Willow chain rings...

Lungimsam

Jul 20, 2016, 1:57:48 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
The cartel no gots.
Any of you ring hoarders have some you would let go of?

Lungimsam

Jul 20, 2016, 4:32:33 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
bcd's:
74-26T/110-36T,46T

Garth

Jul 20, 2016, 5:45:40 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
If I were going to buy those exact rings I would get the Sugino supershift pro ring set. These are better than the basic Sugino rings in quality and no micro spacers are needed as these are inherently offset. I have seen them for sale @ ebay for around 82ish dollars w/shiping.

lukeheller

Jul 20, 2016, 10:03:10 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a 25/34/49
Rode them 10 miles and removed. PM if interested

David Banzer

Jul 20, 2016, 10:07:56 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
When Ted offered them to the list before I bought the lot, I don't think there were any 26t or 36t left. Mostly odd sizes, which I enjoy.
Plenty of other options out there for the sizes you need though.
David
Chicago
since it was brought up, remaining Willow rings at treetop.bigcartel.com

lukeheller

Jul 20, 2016, 10:32:47 AM7/20/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll add - I'll ship these for $50.

They'd cost you $60 if you bought them new from David like I did.
Save $1/mile that I test rode them.