FS Musa Pants Large: Butternut, Green, Black

Ed Felker

Nov 12, 2017, 4:15:28 PM11/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
All are lightly used but no stains or tears. The black ones have zipper ankle closures, the others velcro. All are size Large.

$25 each plus actual Priority Mail cost from 20024, or pick up in D.C.

Photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/8193389@N06/albums/72157687287439642

Email with questions. Thanks!

Ed
Washington, DC

Ed Felker

Nov 12, 2017, 4:43:54 PM11/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Black and green provisionally sold. Butternut still available.

Tim

Nov 12, 2017, 6:04:52 PM11/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll take the butternut Ed. I thought I had your email but can't find it and can't access through the group on my Mac.

Ed Felker

Nov 12, 2017, 6:08:36 PM11/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Tim,

sorry already sold. Thanks for inquiring.

Ed

On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 6:04 PM, 'Tim' via RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I'll take the butternut Ed. I thought I had your email but can't find it and can't access through the group on my Mac.

Ed Felker

Nov 12, 2017, 6:25:37 PM11/12/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
All are sold. Thanks for the interest!