BG Rock and roll tires 700c

Carla Waugh

Oct 1, 2017, 9:10:02 AM10/1/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a set of BG R&R tires with about 100 miles on them and they are in excellent shape. 80.00 plus shipping.

Davey Two Shoes

Oct 4, 2017, 11:18:28 AM10/4/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
700c? How much would shipping to NJ be? Gumwall or black?

Carla Waugh

Oct 5, 2017, 10:59:27 AM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’ll check and I will be in Santa Fe for a few days. Thanks

Carla Waugh

Oct 5, 2017, 11:05:12 AM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Gumwall

Davey Two Shoes

Oct 5, 2017, 2:13:25 PM10/5/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
ok, im interested depending on shipping costs. Send me a PM whenever :)

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 11:05:12 AM UTC-4, Carla Waugh wrote:
Gumwall

Carla Waugh

Oct 8, 2017, 9:37:36 PM10/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello Davey I’m pretty sure you can order new ones for the cost of shipping and my price so I’m going suggest that and I’ll keep mine. Thanks

Carla Waugh

Oct 27, 2017, 3:58:10 PM10/27/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Okay I am taking them off now and can send them Monday if anyone is interested and I’ll pitch in on the postage.

Davey Two Shoes

Nov 8, 2017, 9:49:43 AM11/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
so...about these tires...

Carla Waugh

Nov 8, 2017, 12:10:01 PM11/8/17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Davey do you want them? Where do you live? I’ll send them to you so let me know.