Feeler. Sam H for the price of California Clem

Richard Rios

Jul 26, 2015, 1:22:01 PM7/26/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi All,

Just putting a feeler out to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing a Complete Sam Hillborne for the price of a Clem.  Perhaps you have been considering the Clem but would really prefer a Sam.  So what I am proposing is this purchase my Sam for approximately what it would cost me to pick up a preorder Clem.  So roughly 1648 $ that is after CA sales tax and shipping.   I have attached a picture of the actual bike. Bags, racks, saddle and bottle cages not included.  I will make the bike complete with a different Clemish Saddle.  Shipping would be at your cost, local pickup is always free.  Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Richard
909 910-7424
P1030735.JPG

Richard Rios

Jul 26, 2015, 3:42:08 PM7/26/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
I had someone point out that I left out some important details such as frame size. Which I must admit is a great point frame size is 56. Also if you have any specific questions about component spec beyond what is visible please let me know off line or a call or txt is no problem.

sincerely
Richard
909910 7424

CMiller

Jul 27, 2015, 4:05:30 PM7/27/15
to RBW Owners Bunch, richard...@gmail.com
Hey Richard,

It would be helpful to know the size and the components involved in the trade. Thanks!