A list of what I like most about riding my new Sam

Broccoli Cog

Sep 24, 2016, 7:46:24 AM9/24/16
to RBW Owners Bunch
Now that I have had some time with my Sam I have adopted a “Just Ride” approach to enjoying it. I thought it would be fun to share a short list of the things that have appealed to me most.  Feel free to reply with list of your own.

Riding in regular clothes (my favorite)
Flat grippy pedals
Bar End friction shifters (so simple)
Noodle Bars wide and comfortable
Cloth Tape properly shellaced
Quill stem raised up just high enough
A non wedge saddle bag that actually fits more than a multi-tool

Patrick Moore

Sep 24, 2016, 9:27:41 AM9/24/16
to rbw-owners-bunch
My own somewhat tongue in cheek "just ride" list:

No helmet
No gloves
No padded shorts
No racks
No luggage
No rear brake
No wussy derailleurs
No cluttering shifters
No effete freewheel
No braze ons (almost)
No basket
No fiddly 3/32 derailleur chain
No lights
No fenders
No chainguard
No bell

But a whole lot of fun!

Patrick Moore, who actually has bikes with custom racks, dyno lighting, fenders, and several sets of bags, in suddenly Fall ABQ, NM

Other professional writing services.
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and individualities revolve. Chuang Tzu

Stat crux dum volvitur orbis. (The cross stands motionless while the world revolves.) Carthusian motto

It is we who change; He remains the same. Eckhart

Kinei hos eromenon. (It moves [all things] as the beloved.) Aristotle

NEW BAR TAPE AND CUT DOWN TECH DELUXE STEM 091716.jpg