Station Delay of Zero

garygid

Nov 2, 2012, 12:04:49 PM11/2/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
My friend got the 1.4u kit, built it, and it came with v1.8.1 installed.

He reports that having the Station Delay set to zero causes all the
scheduled valves to activate at the same time.

He says that using a non-zero value results in the expected
sequential operation of the valves.

I might not have the story quite right, but I will attempt to
find out more about the "problem" later today.

Thanks, Gary

Ray

Nov 2, 2012, 10:20:15 PM11/2/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, I have not seen this problem before. Perhaps you can ask your friend to post the station programs so that I can check if I could reproduce the problem.

garygid

Nov 2, 2012, 10:42:54 PM11/2/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
I will try to visit and examine the situation, and
let you know what I discover.
Thanks, I hope you are doing well.