How Do I Turn On More Than One Station At A Time?

Joshua

Oct 29, 2012, 2:46:42 PM10/29/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
I want to use the open sprinkler controller to schedule outside lights to turn on/off on a schedule (using relays).
How do I turn more than one station on at a time?

Thanks,

Joshua

Ray

Oct 29, 2012, 9:19:26 PM10/29/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
Prior to firmware 1.8 you can set the controller to run in concurrent mode (sequential off) in order to run stations in parallel. Since firmware 1.8 this feature has been disabled due to its infrequent use and the amount of program memory space that it requires. I am working on adding it back. Meanwhile you can either revert back to firmware 1.7, or you may want to try to use the manual mode, which allows multiple stations to turn on simultaneously.

Joshua

Oct 30, 2012, 9:54:40 AM10/30/12
Where can I download the precompiled 1.7 firmware?

Ray

Oct 30, 2012, 9:59:56 AM10/30/12
to rays...@googlegroups.com
Go to OpenSprinkler GitHub commit history, and locate the commit prior to 1.8. Here is the direct link: