RAxML or ExaML optimized for the Blue Gene/Q

Jeff Tan

Sep 21, 2015, 2:31:03 AM9/21/15
to raxml
Hi! Could anyone here please share any success they have had with optimizing RAxML or building ExaML for the Blue Gene/Q? My assessment of the ExaML code is that it is not compatible, e.g., using the __m128d and similar types.

Regards
Jeff

Alexandros Stamatakis

Sep 21, 2015, 2:40:57 AM9/21/15
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Just for everyone, we have not ported the code ourselves to the
BlueGene, but would be happy to help a master's student work on it,

alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org