ERROR trying to assign model 1 to position 1277 while already model 0 has been assigned to this position

CCooke

May 18, 2017, 12:38:51 PM5/18/17
to raxml
I'm getting this error when I run my analysis on CIPRES (no command line).  I've read that this issue is usually due to improperly formatted partition files so here is mine:

DNA, p1=1-738
DNA, p2=739-1276

Also attached is my alignment file.  Thanks in advance for your help!

2nd cytb ITS2 All species combined matrix.phy

Alexandros Stamatakis

May 18, 2017, 2:54:34 PM5/18/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com
there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your partition file or
alignment, if I invoke it like this

./raxmlHPC-AVX -s 2nd cytb ITS2 All species combined matrix.phy -m
GTRGAMMA -q ppf -p 12345 -n R1

with the attached partition file I generated based on your email it
executes normally without error messages,
alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org
ppf