RE: [raxml] Digest for raxml@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Miller, Mark

Dec 29, 2017, 11:39:03 AM12/29/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com

Hi Santiago,

For CIPRES, the name of the ascertainment bias file will be set by the interface, and you have no control over it.

In your case, I believe asc~p1.txt  will work.

Check your output, and look for the bias file. It will be named p1.txt or something like that. Make sure your partition file calls for that file name.

You can contact me here, or directly if that doesn’t make sense.

Mark