link of RAxML for Windows 32 bits

Hyppolite Aignon

Dec 21, 2017, 7:39:38 AM12/21/17
to raxml
I would like to ask the link of RAxML for Windows 32 bits

Alexandros Stamatakis

Dec 21, 2017, 8:20:37 AM12/21/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com
see:

https://github.com/stamatak/standard-RAxML/tree/master/WindowsExecutables_v8.2.10

and

https://github.com/stamatak/standard-RAxML/tree/master/WindowsExecutables_v8.2.4

I don't remember of those are 32 bit though as I am using Linux

Alexis

> I would like to ask the link of RAxML for Windows 32 bits
>
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

www.exelixis-lab.org

hyppolite aignon

Dec 22, 2017, 1:47:08 PM12/22/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com
OK thanks I want to try

Best regards

ʟօʊɢɮéɢռօռ Hʏքքօʟɨtɛ AIGNON

Msc in Tropical mycology

Faculty of Agronomy, University of Parakou ( BENIN)

Phone: (229) 9625 8036/ 9416 8569

hyppoli...@yahoo.com

hyppolit...@gmail.com

Le jeu., déc. 21, 2017 à 14:20, Alexandros Stamatakis