Error in RAxML GUI

Dionicio

Oct 20, 2016, 1:10:43 AM10/20/16
to raxml
I am traiting to run a analysis in RAxML GUI, but when i use RAXML HPC-PTREADS-SSE3_8121.exe for run, stopped working :(
I don't know what is happening
My laptop use windows system.
Help me

Alexandros Stamatakis

Oct 21, 2016, 3:36:17 AM10/21/16
to ra...@googlegroups.com
for this you will need to contact the people that maintain the RAxML
GUI, the GUI version is not maintained and supported by us.

alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org