How can i calculate site likelihood by raxml ??

engsam...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2017, 4:31:49 AM1/6/17
to raxml
Hi,

i am newly using raxml and i need to calculate site likelihood for one tree and i have my tree file in Newick format

but i need to know my steps and linux orders in details please .

thanks :)

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jan 6, 2017, 11:33:20 PM1/6/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Please have a look at the manual page 15:

http://sco.h-its.org/exelixis/resource/download/NewManual.pdf

alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org

engsam...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2017, 3:56:19 AM1/7/17
to raxml
Thanks Alexis :)

but i have another problem during running

when i entered my order raxmlHPC -f g -s alg -m GTRGAMMA -z optimal tree file.nwk -n TEST

i found that message

 Error: please specify a name for this run with -n

i try several times to change my output file name but i found the same message.

Mark Miller

Jan 7, 2017, 4:10:11 PM1/7/17
to raxml
If there are really blank spaces in optimal tree file.nwk
I think that will cause a problem. You might try adding underscores optimal_tree_file.nwk

engsam...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 5:12:17 AM1/8/17
to raxml
Thanks alot Mark :)