A request to RAxML users

Alexandros Stamatakis

May 5, 2017, 8:50:59 AM5/5/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Dear Users,

For once, I'd like to actually ask you something: Does anybody have a
small single-gene DNA input alignment with say 10-30 taxa and a single
outgroup taxon that I could use for teaching purposes?

Thank you very much,

Alexis

--
Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org

FCA

May 10, 2017, 2:39:49 PM5/10/17
to raxml
Have you got any already? I can send you one if not.
Francisca

Alexandros Stamatakis

May 10, 2017, 3:03:13 PM5/10/17
to ra...@googlegroups.com