How can I calculate the lnL of the best tree?

Cacau Centurion

Nov 3, 2016, 6:00:33 PM11/3/16
to raxml
Should I use -f g and add values of lnL for each site together?

Alexandros Stamatakis

Nov 4, 2016, 3:48:18 AM11/4/16
to ra...@googlegroups.com
you can use -f e and please read the manual:

http://sco.h-its.org/exelixis/resource/download/NewManual.pdf

it's all documented in there!

alexis

On 03.11.2016 23:00, Cacau Centurion wrote:
> Should I use -f g and add values of lnL for each site together?
>
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org