Consensus tree error

pasxalis.n

Feb 8, 2018, 6:41:59 AM2/8/18
to raxml
Greetings,

I am trying to construct a consensus tree from 792 gene trees, with this command:

raxmlHPC -f b -m PROTGAMMAJTT -J MR -z trees -n consensus

However, I got this error:

raxmlHPC-PTHREADS-AVX: bipartitionList.c:4602: computeConsensusOnly: Assertion `inputTree->mxtips == inputTree->ntips' failed.
Aborted

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks a lot,
Paschalis

Alexandros Stamatakis

Feb 9, 2018, 6:05:07 AM2/9/18
to ra...@googlegroups.com
looks like one of the trees you are providing as input has less taxa
than some other trees you are providing as input, for the consensus tree
options in RAxML all input trees must have exactly the same number of
taxa and of course the same taxa,

alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

www.exelixis-lab.org