multiple outgroup setting

Irene Adamo

Apr 19, 2017, 5:41:02 AM4/19/17
to raxml
Hi, I am having problem with setting more than one outgroup in raxml in CIPRES. How can set more than outgroup in the parameters?
I tried several times but it always says that it did not find the taxa in the matrix.
thanks a lot
Irene

Mark Miller

Apr 19, 2017, 10:18:36 AM4/19/17
to raxml
Hi Irene,
My memory is that when people had trouble with this, the put a blank space between the outgroups.
The requirement is for a comma separated list, which you can enter into the cipres form:
outgroup1,outgroup2,outgroup3 for example.
If you are doing it this way and still having issues, please send me the _jobinfo.txt file for a failed job anbd I can explore.

Best,
Mark