Error 105

Alejandro Petroni

Nov 17, 2016, 2:16:18 PM11/17/16
to raxml
After running a nucleotide alignment in RAxML-HPC2 on XSEDE (104 taxa, 666 characters in length) to construct a ML tree, I received an error message in the stderr.txt file:

intel/2013.1.117(49):ERROR:105: Unable to locate a modulefile for 'mkl'

(the tree was constructed find..., I guess!) The same error was indicated after running jModelTest.

Can anyone help me to understand this? What does "error 105" mean?

Alexandros Stamatakis

Nov 17, 2016, 2:37:36 PM11/17/16
to ra...@googlegroups.com
this seems to be a problem with the cluster config, you apparently need
to load the mkl module before running the code.

this is aparently and installtion/config issue and not an issue
associated to RAxML or Modeltest.

alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org