Little bug

Emanuel Schmid

Jul 13, 2016, 3:03:29 AM7/13/16
to raxml
Hello
I think I discovered today a tiny bug which is annoying but not troublesome.
When re-rooting a tree with RAxML, the new tree is missing a proper end of line, which makes it unreadable by some down-stream programs (e.g. ggtree).
I used it the following way:

raxmlHPC-PTHREADS -m GTRGAMMA -p 12345 -s CDSmafft.fasta -n CDSmafft -T 10 -f a -# 100 -x 29062016

raxmlHPC-PTHREADS -m GTRGAMMA -p 12345 -t RAxML_bipartitions.CDSmafft -n RAxML_bipartitions.CDSmafft.Rooted -T10 -f I

RAxML version 8.1.2

Alexandros Stamatakis

Jul 14, 2016, 2:44:26 AM7/14/16
to ra...@googlegroups.com
fixed:

https://github.com/stamatak/standard-RAxML/commit/2a8fbd90d2326abefeddc83b8823641156c8cff4

you can download via github, note that I have not tagged this very small
fix by a new version number,

alexis
> --

Alexandros (Alexis) Stamatakis

Research Group Leader, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
Full Professor, Dept. of Informatics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University
of Arizona at Tucson

www.exelixis-lab.org