Profiles

Joan Tevoll

Dec 22, 2018, 3:41:38 PM12/22/18
to raw-photo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I cannnot find the RPP/Profiles folder in Mojave 10.14.2
Kind regards
Raul

RPP

Dec 23, 2018, 10:38:21 AM12/23/18
to Raw Photo Processor
Raul,

Nothing changed - starting from your home directory full path is Library/Application Support/RPP/Profiles.
If Profiles doesn't exist in folder RPP you'll have to create it manually.

Andrey

Joan Tevoll

Dec 23, 2018, 8:44:36 PM12/23/18
to raw-photo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Andrey!
The folder is not there. The question is: Where are my profiles which work fine.
Happy Holidays and a great 2019.
Raul

Joan Tevoll

Dec 23, 2018, 8:48:45 PM12/23/18
to raw-photo...@googlegroups.com
Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 22.46.23.png

Joan Tevoll

Dec 23, 2018, 9:51:37 PM12/23/18
to raw-photo...@googlegroups.com
Oh my! Found it: - finder - "go menu" - press option and the library folder shows under the "go menu" when the option button is pressed.
Thanks a lot!
Raul

Kirk Thibault

Dec 23, 2018, 10:27:01 PM12/23/18
to Raw Photo Processor
To unhide your Library folder permanently, enter the following command in the Terminal:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

then relaunch the Finder (hold down the Option key and right-click on the Finder icon in your dock and select “Relaunch”).

Kirk

Joan Tevoll

Dec 26, 2018, 11:40:55 AM12/26/18
to raw-photo...@googlegroups.com