About Kolte Patil ICICI Ventures 400 Acre Township near Pune - Launch in June?

Ravi Karandeekar

Mar 19, 2011, 7:54:27 PM3/19/11
to Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group
The project is scheduled to go live in the first week of April where
the construction will come in!

The total project size is around 15 million square feet, out of which
the first phase of 3 million odd square feet we have achieved
financial closure.

Out of the first phase of 3 million square feet, we have managed to
sell around 0.7 million square feet.

The land is tied up and we have received majority of the regulatory
approvals for the first phase of 3 million sq. feet.

Selling at an average price of around between Rs 3,200- Rs 3,400 a
square feet for this particular project.

Pune project phase I financial closure reached: Kolte Patil - http://ow.ly/4hYQH