RE: [RavenDB] Question about encryption and existing databases

Federico Lois

Apr 22, 2014, 1:47:17 PM4/22/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
The usual procedure to clone a database without downtime is replicate into another database. Then you just change the endpoint and you are done. We typically use two servers to do that, havent done it on a single server but i dont see any major issue there. Havent used encryption, so I will leave that for someone else.

Federico

Sent from Windows Phone