SQL Replication Missed Updates

Matt

Aug 1, 2014, 6:08:51 PM8/1/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
We are running SQL replication and there appear to be some missed updates.We verified this by looking at the last modified date in the document and then cross referencing that against the last time the SQL row for the same document was inserted. If we update the document within Raven studio it seems to replicate over fine.

We have debugging turned on at level "Warn" and don't see any errors related to these documents. We are unsure of what additional steps we can take to pinpoint the problem or if there are know bugs related to the issue. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Aug 1, 2014, 6:09:39 PM8/1/14
to ravendb

What build?

Matt Haberman

Aug 1, 2014, 6:11:32 PM8/1/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Aug 1, 2014, 6:12:15 PM8/1/14
to ravendb

Are you using dtc?

Matt Haberman

Aug 1, 2014, 6:14:59 PM8/1/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com

In some cases yes

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Aug 1, 2014, 6:17:17 PM8/1/14
to ravendb

Please upgrade to the latest stable version

Matt Haberman

Aug 1, 2014, 6:18:44 PM8/1/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com

Ok, will give it a try, is there a known issue?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Aug 1, 2014, 6:58:05 PM8/1/14
to ravendb

There is something that Might cause ut