Temporarily using duplicate licences

Sebastian Claesson Hoffback

Aug 22, 2016, 6:52:34 AM8/22/16
We are moving our database between 2 servers and will be using our licence on both servers for a couple of days.

Is this dangerous? We are getting a "A duplicate license was found at xxx..." error on the new server and are getting nervous that something will break.

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Aug 22, 2016, 6:57:37 AM8/22/16
to ravendb
Yes, that isn't proper.
Contact our support and we'll supply you with temporary licenses.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811