RavenDB Error 503 Every Single Day

Mohammad Azam

Feb 3, 2016, 11:18:22 AM2/3/16
I am attaching the error I get from RavenDB server every single day. RavenDB service is running as a local service. Usually I get around the error by deleting all the databases from RavenDB and then stopping and starting the service. Sometimes the RavenDB service does not even stop. In those cases I have to literally restart my machine.

RavenDB has been nothing but pain for me! Before this I had to manually start RavenDB from command line and most of the time it did not work. So, I installed RavenDB service but now that is messing up.

I am on Windows 8.1 and using Visual Studio 2013.
Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 10.05.17 AM.png

Kijana Woodard

Feb 3, 2016, 11:44:09 AM2/3/16
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.
I've been using raven for years on win 7, win 8.1 and now on windows 10.
I have instances that run for weeks [until I need to reboot for some reason].
I have multiple instances for different projects running.

I haven't seen this issue.
Do you have any anti-virus running on your machine?

Tal Weiss

Feb 3, 2016, 11:55:06 AM2/3/16
What version of RavenDB are you using?
Can you enable debug logs and send them over once you get the error?
--

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd  cid:image001.png@01CF95E2.8ED1B7D0

Tal Weiss l Core Team Developer Mobile:+972-54-802-4849

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811l Skype: talweiss1982

RavenDB paving the way to "Data Made Simplehttp://ravendb.net/