Deployment Checker

David Boudreau

Jul 22, 2014, 11:28:43 AM7/22/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Good day all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.  We are doing deployments between our Dev and Test environment.  I have been tasked with ensuring that the data stays insync.   is there a tool or tools to validate if any data is changed?  Or is the only way to dump and load regularly?

Thanks
Dave

Kijana Woodard

Jul 22, 2014, 11:46:19 AM7/22/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Which data?

Federico Lois

Jul 22, 2014, 1:10:52 PM7/22/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
We live replicate into our test environment. Its awesome :D always in sync. Just make sure it is one way ;)