RavenTestDriver not working if my Windows Account has a Space in it?

Justin A

Jun 21, 2018, 10:14:20 AM6/21/18

Hi :)

So i'm trying to do some testing again with RavenDb4 & the RavenTestDriver.

I'm getting the following error in my xunit Test runner:

so it looks like my name is ruining it?

I've based my code off the RavenDb Test Driver documentation.
I'm using TestDriver 4.0.5

Digging into the official RavenDb code, I'm wondering if this might be the issue:

internal static string EmptySettingsFilePath
{
    get
    {
        if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(_emptySettingsFilePath))
            _emptySettingsFilePath = Path.Combine(Path.GetTempPath(), "testdriver.settings.json");

        return _emptySettingsFilePath;
    }
}

Path.GetTempPath() definitely has a space in my Account Name ("Pure Krome"). So maybe this path needs to be inside double quotes?

-PK-

Paweł Pekról

Jun 21, 2018, 1:02:52 PM6/21/18

Justin A

Jun 24, 2018, 11:26:25 AM6/24/18
Thanks heaps for the quick fix -- i noticed the 2x PR's merged in GH.

What's the process now? wait a week for a new release? or are there nightlies?

(i couldn't see anything @ https://www.nuget.org/packages/RavenDB.TestDriver/ which might suggest nightlies, etc).

-le me-

Ryan Heath

Jun 24, 2018, 12:34:43 PM6/24/18
to rav...@googlegroups.com
You can find the nightlies here: https://www.myget.org/gallery/ravendb
HTH

// Ryan

Justin A

Jun 25, 2018, 10:43:39 PM6/25/18
Sure does help, so thank you :) It's great seeing the main nuget feed not polluted with nightlies, etc. But the myget feed has those exposed for testing/etc.

thanks again!

Off to test this out, tonight.

-J-

Justin A

Jun 30, 2018, 9:34:30 AM6/30/18
Thanks all - can confirm this is working again on my machine using today's / latest nightlies.

Cheers!