Re: [RavenDB] RavenDB cleint for .net 4.5

Kijana Woodard

Aug 22, 2014, 5:14:56 PM8/22/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Is this something else fixed with -DependencyVersion Highest?

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Adam Busbin <aw.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a RavenDB client that uses .net 4.5? The Microsoft.CompilerServices.AsyncTargetingPack.Net4.dll is causing some issues in some MVC5 sites.

Adam Busbin

Aug 22, 2014, 7:51:56 PM8/22/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I figured out my issue. The compiler couldn't figure out with version to use. For some reason there wasn't a compiler def for C# in the MVC5 web.config.
I had to add the code dom reference and it stopped through "Defined in multiple locations errors".