Replication Trouble

Anders Strömberg

Oct 23, 2014, 2:53:57 AM10/23/14
to rav...@googlegroups.com

I have two servers that are running build 2750 and are doing master-master replication. I wanted to setup a slave which purpose only was to replicate the data to a SQL server. The slave is running build 2935. After setting up the replication it replicated about half the available documents (approximately 1.8 million) but it has now completely stopped.

Both the newest and oldest documents have been replicated and documents from both master servers have been added so there does not seem to be a problem with transitive replication. Does anyone know if there is a problem with running replication from a 2750 build to a newer 2935 build or any other reason why all the documents were not replicated?

There are several warnings in the logs however the failure count for the replication is 0.

Any help would be appreciated.

BR

Anders

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Oct 23, 2014, 5:29:40 AM10/23/14
to ravendb
Please upgrade the 2750 server, this is a known issue that has been fixed.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811