SQL Replication Scripts Performance

瀏覽次數:22 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Facundo Gauna

未讀,
2016年7月16日 中午12:06:352016/7/16
收件者:RavenDB - 2nd generation document database

We have one document that contains two arrays of subdocuments and we need it in our Azure SQL.
We are seen the occasional SQL timeout when we reset a script because the Azure database is under heavy load. We have indexes on the SQL database side.
The data replicates to SQL eventually because it Raven suspends and retries.

What's the best strategy for setting up the SQL replication scripts for better performance?
 - One Script that replicates the document to 3 SQL tables?
 - 3 Scripts that each replicates the document to 1 table?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

未讀,
2016年7月16日 下午1:54:462016/7/16
收件者:ravendb
RavenDB will recover from errors in SQL, yes.
Please make sure that the DocumentId column is indexed.

If you are looking at reducing the load on the server, has a single task for the 3 tables, this would serialize requests.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Facundo Gauna

未讀,
2016年7月16日 下午4:59:092016/7/16
收件者:RavenDB - 2nd generation document database
Thanks Oren.

Just to clarify, this would reduce the load on SQL right? Raven has been performing great.

Lastly, is there a way to change the batch size that Raven replicates to SQL?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

未讀,
2016年7月16日 晚上8:12:232016/7/16
收件者:ravendb
You can change Raven/MaxNumberOfItemsToProcessInSingleBatch, but note that it will also impact indexing.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息