Bug in documentation?

Kijana Woodard

May 27, 2016, 2:05:11 PM5/27/16
to rav...@googlegroups.com
https://ravendb.net/docs/article-page/3.0/csharp/transformers/nesting-transformers

Should the TransformWith parameter be "Orders/Employees/FirstAndLastName"?

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

May 30, 2016, 7:26:23 AM5/30/16
to ravendb
No.
The Orders/Employees/FirstAndLastName transformer will call to the Employees/FirstAndLastName transformer.

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Kijana Woodard <kijana....@gmail.com> wrote:
https://ravendb.net/docs/article-page/3.0/csharp/transformers/nesting-transformers

Should the TransformWith parameter be "Orders/Employees/FirstAndLastName"?

Kijana Woodard

May 30, 2016, 9:36:02 AM5/30/16
to rav...@googlegroups.com
Oh. I thought it was denigrating recursive transformers. Should the example show the definition of the other transformer?

Or am I misreading?