CSV Export does not include Id Field and bad first column header

Brent Seufert

Feb 25, 2015, 4:46:39 PM2/25/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
In RavenStudio Build #3528 on any of the collections, click the csv export button does not include the Id field.  Is there a configuration I'm missing?  I have NOT configured custom columns in the studio

Also, the header of the first column includes odd characters in before the header Name in the export, e.g. in first row, first column:

Name

Thanks,

Brent

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Feb 26, 2015, 3:36:16 AM2/26/15
to ravendb
The strange chars look like the Unicode BOM.

And the CSV just output the ids on the screen.
Can you try to reproduce this issue on live-test.ravendb.net?

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811

Brent Seufert

Feb 26, 2015, 5:53:32 PM2/26/15
to rav...@googlegroups.com
I was not able to reproduce on live-test.ravendb.net, so I upgraded my dev to 3599, and csv export works as expected.

Thanks for your help, Oren.

Brent Seufert