[Raven 4.0 RC2] Indexing Error.

Anders Strömberg

Dec 5, 2017, 7:08:43 AM12/5/17
I have an index that is running fine on 3.5 but attempting to store it on 4.0 throws an exception. I have a Gist with a failing test case.

I could not get the test case to run in Visual Studio due to the fact that the ProcessStartInfo of the GetProcessStartInfo method in RavenServerRunner.cs does not set the UseShellExecute flag to false. Running the test in dotnet core works fine.

BR
Anders

Oren Eini (Ayende Rahien)

Dec 5, 2017, 7:32:53 AM12/5/17
to ravendb
Thanks, fixed in the next build

Hibernating Rhinos Ltd

Oren Eini l CEO Mobile: + 972-52-548-6969

Office: +972-4-622-7811 l Fax: +972-153-4-622-7811